Any plan, fund, or scheme which provides retirement income.
- Each year.
- The involuntary fee levied on individual property owners by the county or state government. Usually assessed as a percentage of the value of an item. They can fall under county or state taxes, depending on where you live. Not all states tax personal property, however, and what is subject to personal property tax varies widely from state to state.
- A four-digit number that a person must use to authorize a debit card or ATM transaction.
- A written document in which one person (the principal) appoints another person to act as an agent on his or her behalf, thus conferring authority on the agent to perform certain acts or functions on behalf of the principal.
- A financial projection based on assumptions. Also, refers to a statement of income and balance sheets that exclude non-recurring items. A financial statement that a company or an organization prepares to consider the effects of a potential activity. A pro forma financial statement can be part of the risk analysis of a situation.
- A legal process that involves managing and distributing the estate of a deceased person, as left in a will.
- A financial statement that summarizes the revenues, costs and expenses incurred during a specific period of time, usually a fiscal quarter or year.
- A document from a public company that wishes to sell shares to the public, giving details of the company’s past performance and its plans for the future.