Preaching on Money
- Video driven training on eight principles for preaching on money, stewardship and generosity
- An ECFA webinar-on-demand with Chris Willard, co-author of "Contagious Generosity: Creating a Culture of Giving in Your Church." Free for ECFA member churches.
- Four sermon outlines by Rev. Kevin Rector to use for Faith Promise, provided by Stewardship Ministries. (Time estimate should include preparation and delivery time.)
- Stewardship Ministries' free stewardship toolkit that explores gaining and saving all we can in order to live more generously. (Time estimate should include preparation and delivery time.)
- A webinar by Mark Lail from the School of Stewardship (59:27)
- Dave Ramsey's churchwide stewardship movement
- Devotionals, books, sermons, financial cartoons, bulletin inserts, videos banners, offertory slides, webinars, church-wide campaigns, legacy planning, leadership training
- A webinar by Mark Lail from the School of Stewardship (59:31)
- The book by Nelson Searcy with Jennifer Dykes Henson, "Maximize," offers an innovative, step-by-step plan for systemizing and maximizing financial gifts while growing strong disciples. (4 hours)
- Short video clips where Les and Leslie Parrot answer questions on a variety of financial situations and how to communicate about them. (approx. 2 minutes each)
- A video driven curriculum for improving communication and conflict resolution for couples.
- Online training for a pastor and a few lay leaders to do together to help them create a greater culture of generosity within the local church. (approx. 45 minutes each)
- A lending institution that provides mortgage financing to churches and ministries.
- Explore how Semble can turn donors into investors while lowering monthly mortgage payments.
- Brian Kluth's ebook for pastors and church leaders. (15 minutes)