Preaching on Money
- Video driven training on eight principles for preaching on money, stewardship and generosity
- An ECFA webinar-on-demand with Chris Willard, co-author of "Contagious Generosity: Creating a Culture of Giving in Your Church." Free for ECFA member churches.
- Four sermon outlines by Rev. Kevin Rector to use for Faith Promise, provided by Stewardship Ministries. (Need to create a free account. Time estimate should include preparation and delivery time.)
- Stewardship Ministries' free stewardship toolkit that explores gaining and saving all we can in order to live more generously. (Time estimate should include preparation and delivery time.)
- A webinar by Mark Lail from the School of Stewardship (59:27)
- Dave Ramsey's churchwide stewardship movement
- Devotionals, books, sermons, financial cartoons, bulletin inserts, videos banners, offertory slides, webinars, church-wide campaigns, legacy planning, leadership training
- A webinar by Mark Lail from the School of Stewardship (59:31)
- Online training for a pastor and a few lay leaders to do together to help them create a greater culture of generosity within the local church. (approx. 45 minutes each)
- The book by Nelson Searcy with Jennifer Dykes Henson, "Maximize," offers an innovative, step-by-step plan for systemizing and maximizing financial gifts while growing strong disciples. (4 hours)
- Short video clips where Les and Leslie Parrot answer questions on a variety of financial situations and how to communicate about them. (approx. 2 minutes each)
- A video driven curriculum for improving communication and conflict resolution for couples.
- Money is the number one topic that couples fight about. The goal of Crown's newest program, Money Dates, is to unify with your spouse and approach finances together, with God's help.
- A lending institution that provides mortgage financing to churches and ministries.
- Explore how Semble can turn donors into investors while lowering monthly mortgage payments.
- Brian Kluth's ebook for pastors and church leaders. (15 minutes)